At 42 SOUTH we make custom-designed rugby jumpers for clubs and schools, and small-batch weekend rugby jumpers for boys and girls.
42 SOUTH weekender rugby jumpers are designed, woven stripe by stripe, and sewn right to the last button in Australia. They are built to the same specs as traditional rugby jumpers, which were engineered for the roughest sport around.
- Our fabric is a tried and true cotton blend, perfect for all seasons.
- Our ultra-durable collars are one-piece cotton drill, featuring concealed placket and contrast herringbone binding.
- Our rugby jumpers are designed to pull over children's heads of all sizes - no yanking over ears, no tears!
- Our buttons are traditional rubber rugby buttons, unbreakable yet gentle under pressure (a bit like Mum).
- Our rib-knit cuffs bounce back into shape from the tackles of daily wear and washing.
All designs are produced in limited numbers, so your design is as unique as it is durable.
And to make your child's weekend rugger completely personal, we'll even embroider your child's initials on the back of the collar.